Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 21, 2024, 10:41:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 22
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 5
Total: 5

Author Topic: DEATHMATCH II  (Read 173840 times)

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
Re: DEATHMATCH II
« Reply #765 on: March 16, 2007, 01:33:22 AM »
Then, Ataru goes outside.
Kroptik and lum go behind him, and both of 3 are alone outside, while some persons watch out by the windows. Lum notices it, and order the watchers to go inside

Kroptik: Ataru, look, I'm sorry, that wasn't supposed to happen man, just...

Ataru: I don't want to speak with you, 'prince', leave me and Lum speak alone!

Kroptik: Man, no hard feelings?

Ataru: OUT NOW MAN, I WANNA SPEAK WITH MY WIFE!

Kroptik go away, and return to the now ended dance party. He finds Alex, and ask for Ice-Tea.
Meanwhile, with ataru and lum:

Lum: Darling... i am so sorry 'tcha.

Ataru: Who am I to blame you Lum. I've been worse and you always forgived me. I'll firgive you too Lum. I just wanted to make kroptik think twice.

Lum: Darling, Kroptik is just a friend...

Ataru: Yet, he was your previous love, and sometimes old feeling came up again.

Lum: Darling, i'll not betray you...

Ataru: I know Lum. Come home.

Ataru and Lum hug, the full moon is big and brign. Lum have one small tear in her eyes, and the moonlight make her tear bright as one diamond.
Ataru have his eyes closed, and kiss Lum's forehead.

Still, in the same night, far away from the party, one woman pass near Sand's house.

Woman: One day, I shall find you my brother, one day I will.

opens one small golden heart that have sand's photo when he was just a baby child.

UY DEATHMATCH FANFICT

THE END
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 01:35:23 AM by SandStorm »
Follow your dreams...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #766 on: March 16, 2007, 02:41:44 AM »
DEATHMATCH FICTION # 315

CELESTIAL BUSINESS

*It is midnight at Falling Star chateau (castle),he like the ones of his kind is ready to grab the bulll by the horns and is always ready 4 anything,he goes 2 da roof where lady benten is waiting for him,their eyes meet each other like glowing auroras,benten looks radiant that night and also her beauty is better seen now athat her hair has grown and cuz she left her battle gear at home,indeed a batlle will happen but not the one where people injure themselves but one regarding love,he took her hand gently and began exploring that forbidden fruit that was benten body,Benten felt tears of joy come to her eyes, embracing him tightly. Falling responded in kind, kissing her hair, now there was just the warmth of their love for each other,they were gonna seal their love with a simple kiss,his lips against hers,the world seemed as if it stopped just for them when....*

Ravagers of Creation:Benten,goddess of luck,you must come with us before ya get tainted by this infidel (the rock creature grabs benten while the wind one blows a tornado to them 2 escape from falling wrath,that suddenly stops as he is captured by 3000 alien ships)

*Next day the gang went 2 da beach as spring vacations came*

Krop:Man,this sunny atmosphere is what we needed after all that study term,lets have some fun inda beach

Dark:You can count on it,prince

Cosmic:How about we play that slice the watermelon game?

Lum:Yay,i wanna try first'tcha (she puts a bandage on her eyes,grabs da wood bat and accidentally hits sand rear side)

Sand:Oh,yesss,that is the stuff me like,give it harder,lady lum

Kaede:Sand,i thought u received enough "tough love" at home

Sand:Sorry,hehehe

Mendo:Hey,guys,look...

*Suddenly a flaming chariot rides on the skies and descends in front of the uy warriors and uy gang,from it emerges none other than Odin*

Ataru:Odin,you old dog,how are you?

Odin:Although it makes good to my heart to see all of thee are well,i have the terrible burden to tell ye that thy friend and teacher,Falling,has been captured by the celestial order and will be judged by charges like space piracy and other heinous things only a base villain could do yet i feel this is but a conspiracy,his trial will be held at a planetoid near the Source Wall where u trapped Ares

Lum:That is no fair,we gotta go help sensei-chan'tcha

Dark:Although i dont like da guy,je needs our help,we r going too 2 dat planetoid

Shinobu:By the way,where is forgotten? he never came wit us 2 da beach

Megane:Pretty suspicious

Odin:Well,brave friends,we shall go now 2 da trial,my son thor went 2 fetch the rest of yer friends,hop on my celestial chariot

Kaede:But,highfather of asgard,we r not dressed 2 da ocassion

*odin magically turns their beach clothes into their normal clothing*

Ataru:I am never gettin used 2 asgardian magic

Lum:What r we waiting for? lets go save falling-sensei'tcha

*They arrive at the planetoid,they see many alien familiar faces as well as friends from earth*

Cosmic:Look,there is sensei (falling has some energy shackles so he doesnt use his ninjitsu or skills)

Falling:Hi,guys,what a crappy way 2 spend spring,right?

Shinobu:We will get you out of this,no matter what,if they do something 2 ya,i..i...

Sakura:No need 2 say it,miyake

Kroptik:(thinking) hmm,just some time ago i was judged,now is sensei turn,somehow i feel empty about this

*suddenly 3 guards bring a special closed cage 2 da court hall*

Lum:Is it my imagination or i saw forgotten on it'tcha?

Thor:Aye i say to thee,horned friend,verily our friend,the one named Forgotten was also captured andwill be judged by goddess corruption

Kaede:But forgotten isnt that kind of man....i guess

*she turns her back and spots Moosey and Eldor*

wow,it seems all the party is set 4 this

Hyperion the Guard:The trial 4 falling star of Blitzkrieg and Forgotten of the Earth will begin in 1 hour

Cosmic:My apologies,what will be da penalty if they are found guilty ?

*suddenly a woman pass near cosmic and hyperion*

Hyperion:Saw that woman?

Cosmic:Yes

Hyperion:Her name is Lady Death,she is the ultimate embodiment of death and destruction,if yer friends are found guilty,she will reap their souls without they being able 2 come back,I pity them if hope is lost 2 them

Cosmic:Indeed it will be an interesting trial
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 10:48:18 PM by Cosmic King »

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #767 on: March 16, 2007, 05:08:50 AM »
30 minutes before the trial starts...

Hyperion(to Falling and Forgotten): You will now chose your lawyer. Chose well because you wont be able to change your minds after...

A few minutes later Falling and Forgotten finally agree in who will be their lawyers...

Hyperion: So, are you ready to tell us the names of your defenders?

Falling: Yes, I chose Cosmic King to be my lawyer...

Everyone: Awh...

Cosmic: Me why me? Why couldn't be someone else?

Falling: Well who better than you, the one that controls the Omniscreen and ruler of the Citadel of Marvels...

Cosmic: Oh yeah good point...

Hyperion: Now for the other one, who will be your lawyer?

Forgotten: I chose DarkDevil ruler of Hell and Underground Cat King...

Everyone: Awh...

Dark: Well, now isn't this a surprise... you-re willing to sell your soul to the devil?

Forgotten: I'm not selling nothing but if you save my soul from her (points to Lady Death) I'll see what I can do...

Dark: Very well... I accept.

Hyperion: Now that we got the defense lawyers its time we meet the accusation...

The main door opens and a bright light invades the court room...

Hyperion: In the case Heaven against Forgotten we have God... and for the case UOTT (Universal Organization for Trade and Transports) Vs. Emperor Blitz (AkA Falling Star) the King of Tecas and several other planets representatives...

Falling: God damn UOTT I knew they would do this... just because I control most of the universe space trade portals...

Forgotten: What... I can't believe this... I'm doomed I never thought God would come...

Dark: Don't worry I know my brother I'll save you from this...

Cosmic: Yes, you guys don't need to worry about nothing we will get you free in a giffy...

1 minute for the trial to begin they are ready to announce the judge name...

Hyperion: All rise for your Honor Judge Fudge...

Everyone(from the UY gang): WHAT!!!!! Not him again...

J. Fudge: You may all sit down... Ohh... What's this I see a lot of familiar faces here, this will be fun...

An the terror of trial begins...
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #768 on: March 16, 2007, 05:50:12 PM »
Offtopic: Don't complicate, just make it funny, simple and UY traditional.
And don't do it so dramatical.
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #769 on: March 18, 2007, 02:37:05 AM »
Judge Fudge:Lets start right now,bring first the one at da nullifier cage

*they bring forgotten in front of the hall*

state yer complete name for the record

Forgotten:I am afraid my real name once pronounced could trigger a small nuclear holocaust,so lets leave it like Forgotten,yer honor

Fudge:Ok,do ya know da exact charges u r being prosecuted for?

Forgotten:I ignore them except 4 dat "goddess corruption" nonsense,yer honor (as forgotten said that,he saw belldandy,a sad sight could be seen,thus goddess tears were shed)

*a guy enters da court room*

??:Yer honor,doesnt it sound to silly that a memory god doesnt remember his own sins?

Fudge:You have arrived a bit late,celestine

Eldor:(thinking) interesting

Forgotten:What r ya doin here,celestine?

Celestine:Of course i didnt came 4 a merry reunion,i was asked 2 prosecute against yer crimes,my forgotten friend

Dark:(stands up) objection,yer honor,that guy has personal problems against (spots a cat girl and gets distracted that goes near her) well,well,well,any plans today,neko girl?

Celestine:Cat got yer tongue,demon?(to cody)well back 2 this trial,lemme tell ya yer crimes since u forgot them ,besides the corruption u r charged with letting the elder gods went berserk at da universe start plus others many of the members of da jury have against yer person,let us begin then,how was the situation that brought ya directly with my pupil belldandy?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 02:38:48 AM by Cosmic King »

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #770 on: March 18, 2007, 04:05:50 AM »
Forgotten: bah this trial is a joke, everyone thinks i do bad things

Judge: Forgotten please stay on topic and answer Celestine's question

Forgotten: fine, i first met Belldandy in my canadian house, i was in a bit of a depression and heaven decided to send me a goddess to grant a wish

Celestine: hold it and didnt you wish to corrupt belldandy

Forgotten: of course not, i may have been in a depression but defiling belldandy would solve my problem, anyway i couldnt do that to a beautiful goddess

Celestine: hold it, you say you wouldnt defile belldandy, but you have done it

Forgotten: umm...(thinking) damn he's got me there, but maybe i can turn this around, darkdevil isnt helping me(normal) i dont like your wording, its a beautiful thing, making love to her

Celestine: a straight answer please, it doesnt matter what you call it, did you make love to her?

Forgotten: yes...

*whispering breaks out in the court*

Celestine: as you can clearly see he has made love or should i say defiled her, thus corrupting her, the defendant has clearly admitted it, now for the sentence

Darkdevil: objection, your honor is there really a law against doing it with a goddess

Judge: the law of goddess says that you can not take the virginity of a goddess before marriage

Celestine: Forgotten, are you married to belldandy

Forgotten: not yet, hold on, darkdevil get over here, being that i cant move

*forgotten whispers in dark's ear and dark whispers something back*

Celestine: what more is there to say, you clearly admitted to the crime

Forgotten: wrong there, there is a loop hole in that law, i can still have made love to belldandy if she had lost her virginity to someone else

*Celestine looks nervous*

Forgotten: regrettably, belldandy was not a virgin when he first made love, she was too loose...but past that point it didnt feel like she was fresh and as far as i can tell there has only been one other man that has spent time with her in her life and that would be the prosecutor himself

Celestine: what...you got to be kidding, this is outrageous, now your pointing fingers

Darkdevil: seems that we have hit a nerve, your honor if there is no more evidence against my client then i would demand the release of forgotten

Judge: on what grounds

Darkdevil: on the fact that there is no sure evidence against forgotten, it is clear that celestine is the true culprit of this mess, i demand he be placed under the charges
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 04:13:29 AM by Forgotten_Lum »
This is Jenga lol :)

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #771 on: March 18, 2007, 05:16:49 AM »
Celestine: Objection, your honor. As Kami-sama can clearly say, I stopped tutoring Belldandy since she was 10 years old and I have never seen her since then, not counting today.

Dark: That is off the topic anyway. We're discussing Forgotten's inocense here.

Celestine: But the fact remains that you must now marry her. I assume you are aware of that?

Forgotten: I didn't know I had to do it, though I planned on doing it anyway.
* Belldandy, who is looking more relieved, smiles when she hears this *

Celestine: We shall see about that. But there's something else to discuss before you're declared innocent. The wish you made to Belldandy.

Forgotten: What about it?

Celestine: Your wish has given a lot of trouble to heaven.

Forgotten: But the wish was accepted.

Celestine: Yes it was, but...

Forgotten: Then I guess it isn't my problem. And you better fix the "trouble" you're getting, because I plan on staying a long time with Belldandy, if she agrees of course.

Celestine: But...

Kami-sama: He's right, Celestine. As soon as the wish was accepted, it became our responsibility to keep it working.

Celestine: But, Kami-sama...

Kami-sama: Silence, Celestine. You are trying to blame a god for something that isn't his fault.

Forgotten: Exactly. Now can I leave? I'm getting bored of being alone inside this cage.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 05:18:55 AM by Kroptik »
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #772 on: March 18, 2007, 07:07:01 PM »
Celestine: Objection! He made up Belldandy's mind, he is teh god of Memory and can control the target mind!
He used her to have divine protection!
Follow your dreams...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #773 on: March 18, 2007, 07:21:13 PM »
Forgotten:That is bullcrap.celestine

Judge:Silence you 2,where is miss belldandy?

Odin:I think the judge wants thee to go in front of court,belldandy

Belldandy:Here i am,yer honor (goes in da fron area)

Judge:Sit please,we r gonna make a small test 2 check yer brain waves,bring the Etereal Helmet(they put it on  belldandy head,her eyes go pale and enters a trance)

Forgotten:U killed her !!!!

Celestine:To be a memory god,u seem 2 forget da EB checks by any mental control,revealing several hidden things (the helmet is removed)

Hyperion:Yer honor,it seems her mind was warped and had a loophole apparently after she emulated da age of 10 years

Celestine:That means somebody could hav erased her memory or implanted fake memories 2 cover something (spoting forgotten) does it look familiar 2 ya? (to judge) i want this evidence 2 be taken part of the charges,yer honor

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #774 on: March 18, 2007, 10:55:05 PM »
Darkdevil: objection your honor, the defendant hadn't even met Belldandy when she was ten...

Forgotten: hold darkdevil, i must admit this, it will help with the case, its true that this is my handywork, but at the time I didnt know belldandy, i was asked by Kami-sama to do it, at the time it was my job, i would erase or restore peoples memory for a price, this was to just hide the truth of celestine from belldandy

Kami-sama: This is true, Celestine, you committed some crimes at that time and heaven took action

Darkdevil: I would like to have the court that celestine have this added to his record

Judge: done, is there anything else the prosecution, if not i will find the defendant innocent and be aquitted of all charges, if he marries belldandy within the next 30 days

Belldandy and Forgotten(blushing): what so soon

Forgotten: i mean we need to prepare the hall and all the arrangements

Belldandy: and send out all the invitations

Celestine: umm...uh

Judge: I will take that as a no Celestine, very well, i here by find the defendant, Forgotten, innocent

Forgotten: now can someone release me i'm feeling a bit light headed

*Forgotten is released and falls to the floor, something falls out of his pocket*

*belldandy rushes to his side*

Belldandy: Are you alright?

Forgotten: ya just a little light headed

Darkdevil: hmm what is this, i think this belongs to you Forgotten

Forgotten(blushing): umm ya i guess

Celestine: it couldnt be

*Belldandy is shocked and is blushing*

Forgotten: belldandy, this is what i went out for today

*both forgotten and belldandy stand up*

Forgotten: and then this mess happens, why does this always happen to me

Belldandy: no to us

Forgotten(kneeling on one knee): Belldandy, i wanted to say this for a long time, Will you marry me?

Belldandy: Yes

*forgotten puts the ring on her finger*

Everyone in the courtroom: awwwwwwww

Forgotten: although i wanted to do this somewhere more private

Belldandy: your always the shy one

Forgotten: shall we go, i think we got some planning to do because of this court

*forgotten and belldandy teleport away*

Judge: its always good to have a sappy ending like that, now to the next, Will the defendat, Falling, enter the courtroom.
This is Jenga lol :)

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #775 on: March 19, 2007, 01:11:09 AM »
Falling:Man,i thought i was gonna be pardoned or forgotten of this trial

Judge:Come 2 da front,falling star,yer part of da trial will commence now,i guess u already know yer crimes

Falling:Besides space piracy,i dont think in anothers,yer honor

Judge:Well,besides the destruction of 1,000,000 mega liters of iced tea and looting of those cargo ships,u r charged wit genocide of several micro-planets,sabotage and spy,escape of at least 45 weddings,kidnapping of Andromeda Galaxy,making ugly faces 2 a dog in california plus others

Falling:The dog i can explain,i was kinda drunk that day and....

Judge:That is besides da point,mr. blitzkrieg

Falling:Well,da others look as if i were a cold blooded assasin....and wedding escapist

*a wheezing breath is heard*

Cosmic:Hmm,that sounds like...

*a darth vader look-a-like appears*

Damn Wader:(heavy breathing) Lucas,i am yer uncle

*everybody looks at him very confused*

Damn Wader:U gotta blame copyright,my friends (to falling) now,the circle is finally complete (turns on lightsaber) now i am da master

Judge:Ahem,wader?

Wader:Yes

Judge:You dont need 2 do yer darth vader impersonation,just do what u r been paid for,pls

Wader:Ok,sith lord fudge

Judge:*sigh* i should have obeyed mother and became a chef (to wader) proceed,mr. wader

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #776 on: March 19, 2007, 01:50:23 AM »
Cosmic: Your honor, is there any proof of any of these acts?

Judge: Apparently there's a videotape of Falling Star doing the bad face to the dog. As for the Tecasian ice tea, we have the prince of planet Tecas here just for that reason. Prince Kroptik, please come forward.

Kroptik: Very well, your honor.
* Kroptik goes to the front *

Judge: Now, is it true that Falling Star is the one who ruined the shipments of Tecasian Ice Tea from your planet to planet Earth?

Kroptik: It is true, your honor, but there's something I need to add...

Judge: And that is?

Kroptik: Only 4 shipments we're damaged by Falling, but we have already agreed on a way to solve that problem that issue. I have never pressed charge against Falling, so I don't see why he's being charged for it.

Judge: But we received a letter from you stating that...

Kroptik: I'm sure I never wrote any letter of that sort, your honor.

Judge: Very well. I guess Falling Star is released of that charge. You may return to your seat, prince Kroptik.

Kroptik: Thank you, your honor. (he returns to his seat, next to Lum)

Judge: There are still other charges to be solved though...
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #777 on: March 19, 2007, 03:59:31 AM »
Cosmic: Your honor with all respect for this court the other charges are all lies... We all know that because of my client position in the Universe as a Great Emperor and business man he gained a lot of enemies that are willing to do anything they can to destroy he's reputation...

Wader: Objection your honor, its obvious that Mr. Cosmic is trying to influence the jury...

Cosmic: I'm not doing nothing wrong... I'm just explaining to the jury my point of view about all this...

J.Fudge: Indeed you're not... Objection overruled...

Wader: But... But...

J.Fudge: No buts Mr. Wader... You may proceed Mr. Cosmic...

Cosmic: Thank you... Continuing what I was saying, the accusations against my client are all a devious way of putting him out of the way so that his enemies, and I'm not pointing fingers, can control the trade routes, transportation fleets and portals around the Universe...

After an hour of factual allegations Cosmic King steps down and lets the prosecution work...

J.Fudge: That was some big allegations... now continuing with the trial does the prosecution got anything to say or ask???

Wader: Yes, I would like to call Mr. Falling to the stand.

Fudge: Mr. Falling if you please... (takes the bible) Are you going to tell the truth???

Falling: Probably... Yes

Wader: Mr. Falling did you or did you not practiced acts of piracy in the east quadrant of the Cromwell Galaxy???

Falling: No.

Wader: Are you sure... I have proofs that you attacked several cargo ships there...

Falling: No way... That's a lie... I don't even know that galaxy coordinates...

Wader: Are you sure? Because this spy probe photo proves that your Flag ship SS Space Pirate was there attacking cargo ships.

Falling: Wait a minute... I remember now... SS Pirate was sent there because there was illegal trading going on there and with orders from the Intergalactic Trading Police they where sent there to intercept and capture the criminals... You can contact the ITP they will show you the warrant...

Wader: Ok... What about the genocide of several micro-planets, sabotage and spy other countries ships and senators, escaping of at least 45 weddings and kidnapping the Andromeda Galaxy...

Falling: That is Bull Sh*t...

Fudge: Order... refrain your language Mr. Falling, Blitz... Whatever yor name is...

Falling: Sorry, it wont happen again... Can I speak with my lawyer...

Fudge: Sure you have 1 min.

1 min. passes...

Cosmic: Your Honor if Mr. Wader doesn't mind can we use the Ethereal Helmet on my client?

Fudge and Wader agree... Hyperion brings the machine...

Cosmic: Ok... Lets put this on my client head... and press the on button... There all done...

Falling eyes go pale and enters a trance... A report shows on a screen with all the answers to the crimes... and for everyone's surprise Falling is only guilty in one... They turn the machine off... Falling gets out of the trance 

Cosmic: As you can see my client only crime was the one he was already pardoned by the Prince of Tecas... I demand that justice be made and that the jury be just...

After a few minutes the jury gives a paper to Hyperion with the judgment...

Hyperion: We declare that Mr. Blitz Also known as Falling Star Emperor of Blitzkrieg is considered Innocent from all charges... and there for will be released immediately...

Fudge: Then it shall be done... this case is closed...

The UY Gang: yippee... Hurray for Falling Sensei...

Falling: Thanks guys for all the support... but this we owe this all to this man over here... Mr. Cosmic...  ;D

Everyone picks up Cosmic and Falling and takes them out of the court into a bar to celebrate...

;D THE END ;D
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 04:18:22 AM by FallinG_StaR »
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

Offline MooseChangerPat

• Casual Fan
« Reply #778 on: March 19, 2007, 04:06:43 AM »
Or is it?  Dun dun dun!
Don't become a dum, rum, bum, Love Lum!
How many of you played D&D since age 4?
Yoai Fangirls make me sad #1 Lum Fan on the Adult Swim Boards

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #779 on: March 19, 2007, 04:14:38 AM »
Offtopic:  The THE END is just the end of my post and trial... be free to continue... the Fiction... not my trial...  ;D