Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 21, 2024, 10:21:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 22
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 21
Total: 21

Author Topic: DEATHMATCH II  (Read 173838 times)

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
Re: DEATHMATCH II
« Reply #705 on: February 28, 2007, 04:56:31 PM »
Offtopic: hahahahahaha someone is in a bad mood
This is Jenga lol :)

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #706 on: February 28, 2007, 06:55:40 PM »
Offtopic:
Actually I wasn't...
I just don't prefer reality over dreams... (though some things can't happen in reality :'()
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline MooseChangerPat

• Casual Fan
« Reply #707 on: February 28, 2007, 07:04:07 PM »
Moosey: Oh my!  I've never seen you two doing things quite like THAT before!  That's certainly something I shall have to remember.

Lum and Ataru are both shocked out of their minds and slowly turn to what they had thought was a Moose Head hanging on the wall but was in reality Moosey who was disguising himself.

Lum: How.... how long.... How long have you been watching us!
Lum asked in a growling type tone of voice and her electrical levels getting to an all time high.

Moosey: Oh I've been watching the two of you since I fell out that window.  I've been hoping to watch you two at it a second time because the first time I could tell you two were somewhat of amatures.  But WOW this time was really... WOW!

This of course made Lum even positively angrier.
Lum: The whole time!?
She said as lightning was flickering along her body.  Ataru of course saw the warning signs waaay ahead and was currently in what he hoped was the most protective spot in the room.

Moosey: Yes truly my dear you were an inspiration!  Truly I've never met a creature as lovely as you are.  Even my former mate who was shot by humans just last spring pales compared to the beauty I see before me.

Lum stopped at that for that was certainly something she had NOT expected from a Moose.
Lum: Your mate died?

Moosey: Yes.

Moosey had tears coming down his eyes as he recalled the event.

Moosey: It was just last spring and it was such a wonderful day out that I had decided to take a walk through the woods to enjoy the flowers with my mate.  Her name was Ashly.  We were so caught up in the moment that I did not hear the hunters before it was too late.  They shot me through the leg but Ashly did not make it.  Before I knew it she was lying there bleeding to death.  I would have charged the hunters but with my lame leg I could not and so I had to run as the love of my life was pulled away to become somebody's dinner.  I would have died too if it were not for the fact that I was found by a strange cat.

Lum: A cat you say?

Moosey: Yes.  I had never seen a cat before but I feared that I would become this feline's dinner.  Little did I know that what he had planned for me was far worse.  I do not remeber very much of what he did to me.  All I know is that it was blindingly horrorfying.  I had been praying for a death that would never come every day when suddenly I had found myself falling to a distant world.  It was there that I had realized what the monster had done to me.  I was neither Moose nor Human but some demonic cross breed of the two.  With highly unstable powers that even now I do not know the full potential of.  All I know is that when I find this cat he will recive heavens judgement.  Once I have dealt with him then perhaps I shall find the hunters who had killed Ashly.  But seeing you makes all the bad things in life seem to slip away.  I don't know who you are Mrs. Lum but my heart beats only for you now.

Lum was completely speechless.  This was most certainly an awkward situation.  Ataru on the other hand was not so speechless.

Ataru: You come in here, spy on me and Lum in the act of *Ataru just blushes slightly at that one*, THEN you start hitting on my wife and now are madly in love with her!!!

Ataru then charged wildly at the Moose with the table.  Moosey however just sighed and winked at Lum and then covered his entire body with his horns making them longer and turning them into a protective cage which the table then broke over.  Hearing the commotion of Ataru shouting and the table breaking foot steps can be heard out side.  Lum still being naked from being with Ataru quickly covered herself up with a blanket.

Moosey: I can see that your friends are worried about the two of you thus I shall leave until next time.  I do have some cat hunting to do.  Until next time love of my heart!

With that Moosey propmtly jumped out the window in Moose form.  He had forgotten of course that this was the third floor.  Crashing to the ground and now slightly worse for the wear Moosey slowly made his way away from the hotel right about the same time the door busted open.
Posted on: February 28, 2007, 07:03:09 PM
Tah Dah post 2!
Don't become a dum, rum, bum, Love Lum!
How many of you played D&D since age 4?
Yoai Fangirls make me sad #1 Lum Fan on the Adult Swim Boards

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #708 on: February 28, 2007, 09:03:23 PM »
Offtopic: you are good at this moosey, i can see a future for you

On-topic:

*the door to the room comes crashing down*

Falling: what is going on in here...oh my

Lum and Ataru: Sensei

Falling: umm sorry...please cover up

Forgotten: give them some privacy

*Forgotten grabs falling and belldandy fixes the door*

*after a couple minutes lum opens the door*

*everyone enters*

Falling: wow this must have been some rough...

Ataru: shut up perv

Falling: sorry just joking

Cosmic: What happened here lum

Lum: well some half moose, half human guys was watching us *lum and ataru blush* and well Darling tried to hit him with a table

Ataru: his name was moosey, he is almost as much as a perv as you sensei

Falling: hey

Forgotten: hey hey hey this isnt time to fight, lets continue explaining the situation over a cup of tea

*after an hours, lum and ataru finish explaining the moosey situation*

Cosmic: that definitely sounds like Darkdevil, but what is he planning

Falling: probably just entertaining himself

Ataru: you know i havent seen that cat for awhile, what could he be doing?

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #709 on: March 01, 2007, 04:20:02 PM »
Cosmic:Hmm,last time i saw him,he went with caroline  2 a trip in a mystical realm

Forgotten:So that means we wont find him for a while

Sand:Guys,i know dark must face justice,but we r on vacations,enjoy them pls

Mendo:He is right,now is time to relax...soon heads will roll

Sakura:Well,it is time we go 2 sleep,moosey can stay wit falling for safety

*Everybody goes 2 sleep;next day they are at da beach...*

Vendor:Eat all you can for free,come and enjoy the Crazy Carlos Buffet

Falling:Why don ya try it,sakura-san?

Sakura:Well,i am on diet,but what gives,lets try it (they arrive at da buffet) yo,crazy carlos,give yer free bufet

Carlos:Hehehehe,you will get it free only if ya manage 2 eat it all and that is mostly impossible,my dear

*some minutes later*

Carlos: I AM BROKE NOW (begins 2 cry)

Sakura:Bah,it was merely an appetizer,lets go

Falling:U never cease 2 amaze me,sakura-chan

Sakura:Why,thank ya,which reminds me that before i got 2 bed i sensed an odd energy disturbance on the hotel just as when i went 2 see dat movie u told me

Falling:My mistake,the movie i wanted ya 2 see was the Snake Chamber  :o

*Meanwhile Lum and the others went 2 play some rugby at the hotel backyard park*

Lum:Wow,this game was good`tcha
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 04:32:54 PM by Cosmic King »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #710 on: March 01, 2007, 08:36:03 PM »
Later that night, Sand and Kaede are exploring the outdoors country life and mistery from Serra de Sintra

Sand: Finally some time for us. Crazy vacations, dark got flushed and his the responsible for the moosey stuff, moosey appeared without being in the passengers list...

Kaede: Relax, lets enjoy this night.

They walk along, with their hands together.
But then, the haunted tales from that place start to look they are true

Kaede: Sand... look near that tree. Is one fading glow from, someone! A ghost?

Sand: Oh my... It isn't lum for sure.

Sand start running in the glowing ghost, but falls in one trap

Kaede: Oh my... (runs in the direction of the trap) Sand, U all right?

Sand: Yeah, I guess. Just one hunter trap for... Oh sh*t!

Sand: This is a Moose trap! (SS lift up in the air, leaving the trap behind)

Both of them look to it, put they don't want to go in mystery adventures, they want one time alone, time to spend together with love and care.
It's a full moon night, they watch it hugged.
It was long time ago since the first date. Kaede still more beautifully than ever, her big eyes look like stars, and her hands are like silk.
When they are about to kiss each other, they listen one noise behind the trees

Sand: What was that?

Both get up

Kaede: Time to pierce someone in the hearth with my Katana.

one strange figure appears, yelling, and they see it is: Moosey

Moosey: TAKE OUT THE CLOTHES, COME ON, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX!

Sand: God damn you! SANDSOFTIME!

Time got stopped. only The 2 UY warriors can move

Kaede: Time to teach ya good manners, how disrespectful you was (she do one ninja attack, that blow away moosey in the air.)

Sand: Wow, nice shot! ROCKACELL! (transforms teh flying moose in rock, and once it hit the ground, blast in pieces)

Sand: Pervert. How could Ataru and Lum Handle that.

They return to the hotel, annoyed about what happened, but what they don't know, is moments later when they left, one Satanic Ritual was starting, DarkDevil appeared, and he got moosey trapped, for the ritual

DarkDevil: Time to finish my experiments... The Lisbon pluvial systems gave me a perfect idea to sacrifice yourself. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 10:27:33 PM by SandStorm »
Follow your dreams...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #711 on: March 01, 2007, 11:42:25 PM »
*Meanwhile Ataru is dreaming at his suite*

Dream Ataru: Where am i ? why i am strapped 2 this chair?

??:Dont worry,the doctor will arrive soon,Mr. Moroboshi

Dream Ataru:Explain yerself

??:Nothing needs 2 be explained,my boy (someone enters da room) ah,look,here is da doctor

Doctor:(shaded face) Glad 2 see you,time we check yer teeth (brings a giant drill)

Dream Ataru:(sweating) oh,my god,i am gonna die....

Doctor:(brings a needle shot) this will stop the pain (finally reveals 2 da light) are you ready,darlig'tcha?

Dream Ataru:Nooooooo!!!!

*finally awakens from dat nightmare*

Ataru:Ahhhh,it was just a dream (looking that lum is still sleeping at his side) phew,i think i need 2 take a walk (gets out of the bed and goes 2 walk at da backyard)

*Meanwhile near the sea we find Shutaro Mendo*

Mendo:Long enough i hav endured 2 watch lady lum been at moroboshi side,the time has come 4 me 2 express my love 2 her and behead that peasant (looking at da sea) no longer will lum hav 2 shed any tear for ataru as he will hav this sea as his tomb (begins walking when suddenly a ghost spirit appear grabs his back)

How you dare 2 bite me ?!? (draws sword and the ghost leaves him),pretty strange this to happen,perhaps is one of the poltergeists that are happening nearby

*Meanwhile with Moroboshi*

Ataru:I think i left Lum alone long enough,i better return 2 her before she gets berserk (returns 2 da hotel lobby and finds Mendo) yo,shutaro

Mendo:(thinking) after the old ghost affair i lost any wish 2 kill ataru...4 now (normal) hey moroboshi,what are you doing alone?

Ataru:Just reflecting on life and girl hunting (lum arrives)

Lum:Darling,why u went out so early? i thought u were kidnapped'tcha

Ataru:Sorry,Lum,i needed 2 breathe some fresh air (suddenly a scream is heard) that was shinobu voice (they arrive and only find shinobu crying)

Mendo:What happened,miss miyake?

Shinobu:Some pervert that wasnt ataru went 2 da hot springs and i...

*Meanwhile the female ghost that bit mendo arrives 2 da hot spring *

*Obviously the result is in favor of Lum and company,soon they call Sakura 2 send those ghosts back 2 their dimension*

Lum:I think i saw another female ghost while i was electroshocking the male ghost'tcha

Sakura:Maybe it was yer imagination,lum,lets go 2 sleep

Offline MooseChangerPat

• Casual Fan
« Reply #712 on: March 02, 2007, 04:07:15 AM »
Meanwhile Moosey is in peril.

Moosey:  Damn you demon Cat what do you plan to do with me now!  Kill me!?

DarkDevil: Oh no I have no intention of killing you too soon my poor little Moose.  Although I am surprised to have seen that you have survived / thrived so long.  I would have thought your body was too unstable.  You have indeed come far since that fateful day.  Your wife on the other hand has far surpassed you in my opinion.  >:)

Moosey's eyes begin to widen in shock and horror.

Moosey: What... what have you DONE!!!  I will rip your heart out you demonic feline!

DarkDevil: Ah my poor little Moose you just don't realize quite what I have done yet do you.  I intend to feed off of your fear and sorrow.  I shall sacrifice your love in front of your eyes and that is something I shall simply enjoy too much.  But I won't just sacrifice her on no.  I shall let YOU sacrfice her.

With that DarkDevil released Moosey from the binds he was in.  Moosey was incredibly confused about what Dark Devil meant by let HIM kill his mate but now that he was free he needed to find that damn cat before he could do anything to his love.  However he had not remembered this place being such a maze.  He turned through many passages until he was almost sure he was lost.  Then at long last he spotted the cat in the middle of the next room he entered.

DarkDevil: It's time to die abomination.

Moosey: Hah you think I am easy prey but I shall prove to you that I am more powerful than you could have possibly imagined I would become.

With a scream of rage Moosey elongated his horns and gorged the cat where it stood.  DarkDevil toppled to a heap with a bloody hole in his chest.  After all that it was over?  But that was easy!  Moosey thought to himself... too easy... then he knew what DarkDevil had done.  With tears streaming Moosey ran towards the body on the floor which he now knew DarkDevil had disguised but was in fact his love Ashly.  She stared with empty eyes at the ceiling.  This time she truly was dead and Moosey could here the horrid laughing above him.

DarkDevil:  My poor Moose you are too stupid.  It was an easy ploy from which I thought you would easily see through.  In which case your true love would have killed you.  She no longer had any memories of you and even if she did she wouldn't have recognized you.  But in the end I let her know everything.  All of the memories of you, all of the crimes she had commited by hunting down and killing all the Moose in your forest, and of course I had let her know in the end that it was YOU who had killed her.  And that Moosey is a more delicious tragedy than I could have originally planned for you.  I shall let you live Moosey for I know that you will only be able to think about the fact that you killed your mate.

Moosey:  You... YOU... I WILL kill you for this Dark Devil.  I...
He simply didn't know what to say he was filled with such grief for killing the only being who had ever loved him and hate for the one who had set up this terrible trap.

DarkDevil:  Now if you will pardon me Moosey I have to have my cultists finish their job with your wife.  No doubt we shall meet again but next time we meet I may decide to finish you once and for all.

With that Moosey was teleported back to the hotel where the UY crew was staying.

Moosey: Dam....... DAMN YOU DEMON CAT!!!!!
Moosey said in a cry of rage and agony loud enough to wake the dead.  The dead being woken up were not so happy with him.

Ghost 1: Hey!  We're trying to haunt this place here but everybody had to have shift you now!  let me sleep you stupid... Moose man?

With the speech from Ghost 1 the other ghosts made their way back to their respective resting places until their shifts.

Moosey went back to his room crying the entire way while occasionally bumping into the occasional person who would ask what happened but he was too depressed to talk.  He walked into his room which was actually a former stables from when the place was used by people with horses.  He then colapsed in a heap sobbing his eyes out.  Until a few hours later he had cried until he was too dehydrated to continue.

Moosey: *sigh* why do I stay here?  Nobody here understands me or likes me.  People just think I'm some sort of pervert but It's nor like anyone had ever offered to simply TEACH me how to mate with a human.  Damnit how can I think of such things when...

What Moosey was about to say next was too painful for him to say out loud.

Moosey: I just... I am so lonely.  I tried to be friendly towards humans but I was bitten by the first one I met and the second two tried to kill me too.

Moosey secretly knew in his heart why he had stayed however.  He had met someone who set his heart on fire like never before.  Thus he felt even worse if even possible about killing Ashly because the thing that distirbed him most was that he felt much less remorse than he thought he would.  The reason was because he the alien princess Lum had stolen the heart of another without even trying.  That was why in a secluded place far away DarkDevil was in a fury.

DarkDevil: Why didn't it work!  What is the meaning of this you damnable cultists!  This was suposed to create a demon from the body of this pathetic dead creature that I could then use to do my bidding and it could be my most powerful abomination yet but all it has done is turn it's body to ASH!

Cultist1:  Uh well maybe the Moose's greif wasn't enough to create the demon?

DarkDevil: IMPOSSIBLE!
With that he killed the anoying cultist on the spot.

DarkDevil:  The Moose loved his mate with all his heart so what could possible have gone wrong!  Wait... could his heart found another after he thought he saw his mate die?  Damn him!  How could he possibly have fallen in love with another Moose!?  There are none in Japan!  Unless... Ugh me and my stupid idea to try to use this Moose as my greatest creation.  He now has the mentality of a human being and thus he may have found a human he has fallen in love with.  Oh the complications.  Hmm...

DarkDevil sat back in his throne the cultists had made for him and pondered on what he shall do about this Moose he had set out into the world.

DarkDevil: Heh.  It doesn't matter.  In the end he will make his move towards the one he newly loves and then I shall make my move.  Just wait MooseChangerPat.  Everything that you love... shall DIE!  Hahahahaha.

With that DarkDevil was content with the current situation and decided to turn his other amusments.
Posted on: March 02, 2007, 04:06:06 AM
Also I would like to say as a side note that I don't exactly know if DarkDevil is truly this evil or not. So correct me if I'm wrong.

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #713 on: March 02, 2007, 04:15:57 AM »
Offtopic: he is more devil than good. only very few times he helped.
btw, put him as evil as possible.
Follow your dreams...

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #714 on: March 02, 2007, 05:47:09 AM »
??: you know darkdevil, you going a little far, i may have agreed to help with the memory part of your little experiment,  but your being a naughty kitty

Darkdevil: shut up, you wouldnt know how hard it is too be in love with a fleshless spirit

??: ah yes miss caroline, how is she?

Darkdevil: getting madder by the minute

??: What you want may cost you more then you want and may be harder to do then previously expected, anyway here is the papers for tagging a moose kill on a hunt, lucky you it is hunting sseason, anyway mind if i take the ashes off your hands, i can reanimate the ashes, but the body wont be alive, but i hear the meat is pretty good, you know i always wanted to try some moose steaks

Darkdevil: take them, i dont need them

??: k bye for now

*meanwhile back at the hotel, the sun is rising, everyone is still sleeping except for*

Belldandy(to herself): what is this i am sensing, a being with alot of grief

*she finds moosey*

Belldandy: your that moose guy that has been bugging ataru and lum, what's wrong

Moosey: I have done something horrible

Belldandy: there there, let it out

*after an hour, belldandy has the whole story*

Belldandy: that's horrible, that damn cat, if we can get ahold of her body we can revive her

Moosey: you can*moosey wipes his eyes* let's go then

*Belldandy and Moosey head into the maze looking for darkdevil and Ashly*

*A couple hours pass and no luck*

Belldandy: this is endless

*Back at the hotel, everyone is eating breakfast*

*Forgotten enters the hall*

Forgotten: has anyone seen Belldandy

Cosmic: havent seen her, when was the last time you saw her though

Forgotten: well she was in bed when i got up last night

Falling: why were you up last night?

Forgotten: get your mind out of the gutter, i'm a very light sleeper, usually wake up 2 or 3 times a night, anyway she was gone this morning

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #715 on: March 02, 2007, 02:27:18 PM »
Falling: Oh, great! Now I'm being treated like some lecherous pervert! I just made an innocent question...

Forgotten: Oh, yes so innocent you are... We know how you think Falling...

Falling: It's just my youth!!! I'm curious about everything especially if it involves girls... hehe... :P (drops the napkin and gets down to pick it up)

Sakura: And just what do you think you're doing???

Falling: Err... just getting my napkin...

Sakura: GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY LEGS... YOU PERVERT... (Hits Falling with a chair and knocks him unconcious)

Mendo: (poking Falling head with is sword) Y-You killed him!!!

Lum: And I thought Darling was a girl freak... Sensei is even worst'tcha...

Cosmic: He's not dead... and... That's not even him... That's Forgotten...

Everyone: Ahn??? Forgotten??? How?... When?...

Falling: Hahaha... Fooled you all didn't I??? Hahaha... That's one of my best techniques "Kawarimi no Jutsu" (Body Replacement Technique)... You got to admit that was funny... He did say he was a light sleeper now his lights are out... ;D

Everyone:  :( :( :(

Falling: Ok...Ok... I'm sorry... So lets all go find Belldandy... leave a note for Forgotten he can join us in the search later...

Everyone leaves in search for Belldandy leaving Forgotten behind to rest and recover...

Offtopic:  For a light sleeper how the hell didn't you notice she was gone or didn't wake up when she got out of the room???  :-\ ;D
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #716 on: March 02, 2007, 06:42:23 PM »
*While they search for Belldandy,we go 2 see Darkdevil..*

Cultist:(worried and barely breathing)His unholiness

Dark:What do ya want,dog?

Cultist:Somebody has stormed da shrine and killed da others ,i barely could protect lady caroline and...aghhh(falls dead)

Dark:Who could accomplished all of this? i only think my fellow UY warriors could hav accomplished this,yet....

*Suddenly the shrine begins collapsing and begans 2 burn with hellfire*

??:DARKDEVIL,IT IS TIME 4 YA 4 YER JUDGEMENT

*Dark is swallowed by an energy vortex and appears in a non sense dimension*

Dark:Damn,where am i? (a stranger arrives near Dark)

Mad Jim:Welcome aboard,demon lord

Dark:What u want from me,James? were ya da one behind that attack?

Mad Jim:Tsk tsk,it wasnt any of my doing,the other generals decided 2 overthrow yer little power,mi amigo,now you will be a pussycat (cackles insanely)

Dark:Shut up (launches hellfire but Mad Jim just grab it and launches it back 2 dark)

Mad Jim:All work and no play makes ya a dull boy,dark,lets better hurry and find da others (becomes an astral giant 2 open just another portal)

*Darkdevil and Mad Jim enter a hellish earth*

Mad Jim:I have arrived with Dark,brothers (land begins shaking)

Chthon the Sinner:Hahahahaha,long time no see,Darkdevil,it has been ages

*Suddenly darkdevil is chained with mystic anti-demon chains*

Mad Jim:Lets call da others...

SHUMA-GORATH

MEPHISTO

WRAAL THE SOUL DEVOURER

LUCIFER

DORMAMMU

SETH

ELDER

SATANISH

KIERROK THE SOUL SHATTERER

Now all the supreme Hell lords are here,hehehehehe

Dark:What do ya want from me,bastards?

Mephisto:As you may know,the hell dimension balances itself in our soul energy ,and lately yer twisted experiments are somehow breaking that balance,so we hav decided 2 make a better use of ya

Dark:What the heavens are ya saying?

Satan:I shall resume it 2 ya,you from all the hell generals have half the Key 2 start a new hell on any dimension,since yer irresponsible experiment we hav decided we shall use that key 2 start a brand new hell on yer adopted land,Earth

Seth:Yesss,and here comesss another ssurprise 2 you,Caroline is the other half,so now that we got her and you this will be a child`s play

Dormammu:Behold what will create a new hell,darkdevil,gaze those unholy eyes of yours to the Beyonder Bane

Mephisto:Powered by all the wicked souls in our realms,mademoiselle caroline and you it shall start a brand new unholy age

*Meanwhile on earth,the warriors still search for Belldandy,but cant find her,next day...*

Cherry:Yo,guys,u feeling hungry? i know how 2 prepare some ramen,if i am gonna stay with ya,i better help somehow

Ataru:I see no harm on it...or do i?

Lum:Ok`tcha

*After some moments of cooking..*

Lum:My god,this ramen is delicious,Cherry`tcha

Cherry:Why,thank you (respectful bow then kiss lum hand)

Lum:You should take some manners from him,darling`tcha

Ataru:Yeah,yeah,whatever,now u have his bacteries (the warriors arrive) how was the Belldandy-chan hunt?

Cosmic:Still missing,that is odd from Belldandy part

Forgotten:Indeed,and i feel i have da guilt for dissapearing when she needed me

Lum:Dont worry,forgotten-kun,here,have some ramen that Cherry made'tcha

Forgotten:Thanks,lum-san
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 08:22:49 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #717 on: March 03, 2007, 02:45:18 AM »
moments, later Belldandy appear running in the hotel, being pursued by moosey

Belldandy: OH MY LORD, SOMEONE HELP ME, HEEEELP! FORGOTTEEEEEEEEEN HEEEELP!

The team stare with the yellings

Forgotten: THAT WAS BELLDANDY!

He starts running, hear she, but when he arrives...

Moosey: don't run pretty lady, i wanna study your anatomy!

Forgotten: You miserable punk, let your hands off her!

Grabs moosey, and twist his neck 2 times, while sakura hit him with a fridge

Sakura: I am tired of those king of mans! (punch him one more time)

Cosmic: Now, we solved the case of belldandy's missing.

Belldandy: (scared, crying, hugged to forgotten) In the morning I went for a walk, and then, I sensed one soul in danger, I went for help, it was him (points at moose) but then, he pursued me, i get lost from the hotel, and he was always pursuing me, trying to give a real close look at me, and, and... (bursts crying)

Forgotten: How you dare to do this with Belldandy, How, HOW? YOU, YOU...

Lum: What a mean person'tcha, you need punishment! (start charging up)

Sakura: You are worse than Moroboshi!

Forgotten, Lum and Sakura start beating thr poor moose man, one guy that just want to understand, the humans, and learn what is the so called love, but, he always try to learn by the wrong ways.
The violence is so big, that we'll skip it, and we'll just say, he got really wounded and patched up

---

Later that afternoon, moose is in the forest, walk along alone, crying about his fate.
But then, Sand appears behind him

Sand: Moose man, wait.

Moosey: (whit watery eyes) What? no one like me, i get always kicked out... i'll never again be able to live with humans...

Sand: Well, the way you try to force the things won't work for sure, we humans, like some privacy, you just need to learn it.
and of course, you look scare away the girls. sorry man.
But, I shall be able to find someone that can help you.
come with me.

SS opens one portal, and both enter it.

Sand: Do not fear. This place healed me when I was a bad guy, it is a long story to tell now, but, in this place, I did my regret.
Lets look for one old ancient woman, she'll have something for you.

Moosey: Will it hurt? I don't want to suffer more pain.

Sand: Relax man, relax.

They walk until one cave in the mountains. they enter it, and see the old ancient woman. she recognize Sand

Ancient Woman: Long time to see, young SandStorm, I was watching you by the sphere of earth, and was expecting you.
no need to say, Your friend need help.

Sand: Yes, All Powerful Sierra Mother, i came ask you if you can please heal him.
give him the human form so he doesn't need to be always scared from the others, and give him proper control over his powers.

Sierra Mother: so let it be! (with a movement from her old wand, one greenish light is emitted, and surround Moosey, healing him, giving one proper form and control over his powers.

Moosey: i... I have no words, beside one extremely grateful in my heart for you, thank you so much, thank you, thank you.

Sierra Mother: go in peace son (put her hand in his head). then, she looks at SS it was good to see you, young SandStorm, you did well in bringing this poor soul here.
I guess our work is nearly in the end, i liked this progress you made since thousands of years ago, while your soul was corrupted, and finally you found the light of life.

Sand: Thank you Powerful Sierra Mother, I am grateful for all you did to him, and me. Now, is my duty to teach him the way humans live, and finally manage to merge him him teh civilization.

Sierra Mother: so let it be, i'll he here for help and guide.

They leave the cave, enter again the portal that lead to the forest.

Sand: Take this man. (give him a box of books and videos, along with a house key) Read and watch it, you will learn all the aspects from human life, as now, you have one proper house waiting for you.
Farewell man.

Moosey simply have no words to Express himself
Follow your dreams...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #718 on: March 03, 2007, 04:35:15 AM »
*At bridge between Hellish earths*

Mephisto:Is the beyonder bane making the desired purpose,dormammu?

Dormammu:Yes,soon the earth and inferno will merge

*Meanwhile at da Inn*

Lum:Yo,kroptik-kun

Kroptik:Hey,Lum-chan,wanna eat something at the Inn upper restaurant? my treat

Lum:Well,why not? lets go'tcha (arrive at da elevator)

Kroptik:I guess we better go flying,miss lum,it will be better

Lum:Ok'tcha (they fly 2 da upper floor)

*Just as they leave,a family enter da elevator that suddenly turns into a demon monster that devours them,their blood drips everywhere in the floor;ataru arrives*

Ataru:Hmph,another Kool Aid accident,i better take da staircase (after a long time he arrives with Lum and Kroptik)

Kroptik:Moroboshi,what a surprise,ad here i thought lum and me will be all alone

Lum:Welcome,Darling,want something 2 eat...?

*Suddenly the food becomes sentient and tries 2 murder the trio,but is obviously killed*

Ataru:Man,calories really can kill ya

*Suddenly several demon soldiers are surrounding them*

Lum:Uh-oh

*Meanwhile slowly da earth is merging;meanwhile at Hell*

Dark:(chained to da beyonder bane) c...caro...line

*However caroline is already in a sleep trance*

at least u were spared 2 watch this horror,my love..aggg

Chthon:Rejoice,darkdevil,soon yer dream will come 2 fruition

Dark:True,but the price is high
Posted on: March 03, 2007, 03:09:25 AM
*The earth is overflown by demon armies and its dark magic corrupts earth*

*All the UY warriors try 2 defend his friend from those unholy beings and da sentient stuff but is too much*

Cosmic:It is useless,their numbers are increasing

Falling:Yes,i guess this is our last stand since all our energy attacks just speeds up this strange merging

Sand:I suspect one cat is behind all of this

Benten:Hey,guys (grabs a demon from da neck) i heard this bastard mentioning some machine

Kroptik:Speak,demon

Demon:(dying) the...beyo..nd bane.....dar..(dies)

Mendo:Ok,it is dark who is da guilty,lets go neuter him

Lum:I shall administer it (hands are getting charged up) but how we get pass these demons and enter his dimension'tcha?

Sand:Lemme try if the Odinforce i hav within can help us on this matter (concentrates and his body gets charged by asgardian magic,giving him Gungnir,the spear of heaven,with it,Sand pierces the dimension barrier)

Falling:Since i am the teacher,i shall guide ya,onward (the warriors,lum,ataru,mendo
,sakura,belldandy,moosey and da others enter 2 hell)

Sakura:Hey,look,here looks like a mansion (Mephisto arrives)

Mephisto:Welcome,i see u didnt liked da little amusement park we gave ya,hehehe

Kroptik:Spare us yer cheap talk,surrender this abomination or else

*Kroptik tries 2 hit him,but mephisto turns him into a molten man*

Mephisto:You boyz today have no respect,perhaps u and yer pals could beat Blackheart,but i am far far away that amateur level,what shall i do wit ya? what new kinds of agony shall i use on all of ya?

*Turns their worst nightmares in reality,but they shrug off da effects*

Lum:Still u wont tame us,filthy demon'tcha

*The other demons arrive*

Kierrok:Hahahaha,there is no need 4 it,oni girl,yet all of ya will be fun 2 torture 4 eternity

Cosmic:Bring it on,guys,lets give them a hell of a time

Falling:Till da end

Mad Jim:You humans and aliens love to die fighting for a dream,take this as yer last reward

*The UY warriors and the Demon Lords clash*

Belldandy:(Thinking)This blooshed will only result on far destruction,i better find a way 2 stop this once and for all (dissapears from Hell)

Forgotten:BELLDANDY!!!

Lucifer:Too late,my friend,it is over,she just understood it was useless 2 continue and escaped

*The hell merging is increasing*

Lum:Well,at least we went 2 a tropical place'tcha

Ataru:I hope there was no pun intended,lum

*Demons are getting the upper hand when suddenly the land begans shaking*

Satanish:What could have been causing this?

Wrarl:It is not any of us nor these mortals

*Suddenly an UFO arrives at Hell and from it emerges...*

Kroptik:OMG,what is Galactus and his herald doing in here?

Sand:Lets wait and see...

Galactus:(to da demon lords) I have been comunicated u have tried 2 overpower earth with demons and savage magic non-sense,hmph,that will be indeed a waste,therefore i will say no to it

Lucifer:You are nothing but a giant alien,u wont stop our long planificated plot,brothers lets toast this one

*All demons attack Galactus with hellfire but he barely gets injured*

Mephisto:Impossible

Galactus:Yet here u see the fruits of my omnipotence,demons (to silver surfer) go and destroy their machine,herald

Silver Surfer:Yes,master

Galactus:(to demons) Now taste a sample of my power,unholy ones

*Galactus energy blast destroys a vast area of Hell and knocks da demons while Silver Surfer destroys da beyond bane and rescues dark and caroline;meanwhile Galactus turns his elemental converter on hell core and drains its energy putting an end 2 da struggle as the demon lords are sealed;a gate 2 return 2 a back-to-normal earth appears*

Cosmic:Lets get the hell outta here

*The uy warriors and company go 2 safety*

Falling:Wow,that was one hell of adventure

Sand:Yes,indeed

Kroptik:Why u saved us,Galactus? (belldandy appears)

Belldandy:I can explain that,kroptik,when i dissapeared i contacted Galactus and asked him 2 save earth

Forgotten:At what price?

Galactus:I no longer have to keep my promise not 2 devour earth,but fear not,that day is still so far far away (enters his UFO) farewell for now,mortals (leaves)

Cosmic:Ok,this is very strange

Lum:I say we better try 2 enjoy the rest of our vacations'tcha

All:Very true

Offline MooseChangerPat

• Casual Fan
« Reply #719 on: March 03, 2007, 04:44:00 AM »
Off topic: Did I miss something here?